double-pimp

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kain

Nov 7, 1999
Visit site
I know you're probably all busy playing the inf2.8 maps, and I will be for sure when my download finally completes /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif, but I will suggest another map you could try:
http://www.planetunreal.com/dl/nc.asp?nalicity/utctf/ctf-terramines.zip
it's not exactly an infiltration-specific map (in fact it's deliberately like the Unreal I maps) but I find it plays pretty well with the weapons - outdoor fighting, dangerous sharp corners, big trench bases /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Any comments?

I've sent screenies of my next map to warren + he said they looked cool + would be good for inf, so look out for my WWII wrecked-town map in the near future /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jun 16, 2000
Norwich, UK
Hey, I remember playing this map..

You submitted it into the UK PCG UT mapping comp. didnt you? I was gonna enter that but I didnt /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Kain

Nov 7, 1999
Visit site
correct

yep that's right.
Actually it doesn't play well at all with inf 2.8 as the bots jump to their deaths all the time, it's good with 2.75 tho (hehe /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

Anyone know any site I can post screenies of this uber-cool WWII map?

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
You can upload them right here, amigo...

Handsome Boy Modeling School Graduate
styxanim2.gif

My homepage