Ctf bots are on crack cocaine

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TerOmen

Mar 24, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Hi, has anyone had this problem before?
I added path nodes, playerstarts with team# 1 and 0. And two flags, 1 and 0. The Bots will not go anywhere when I tell them to go after the flag. Even brought an enemy into my camp and he walked right past my flag and went after me.

I tried checking that all paths are blue, none red. Looked at Ctf-Face to make sure everything was the same and it still doesn't work /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

All the little test maps I made in the exact same way worked fine :\

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's a couple shots from ued2.

ctfgrandcanyon2_1.jpg

ctfgrandcanyon2_2.jpg

Teromen

Moron

May 8, 2000
The flags must be lowered...

Most likely your flags are too high. View them with paths in a sideview and you will see what I mean.

Moron

"Living seriously damages your health"

PS. REALLY NICE LOOKING MAP!!!!

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Too low

Your flags as said above are too high, don't take them too low mind you but make sure that you rebuild the geometry and dynamic lighting for the map after you rearange them too. I once had an issue that my players would telefrag when they spawned and it was fixed by raising the player starts and rebuilding the geo and lighting.

upso.gif
I'm just a regular Joe with a regular job, I'm your average white suburbonite slob.
-- Dennis Leary