The 747 map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Agent_Nord

Skilled
Jul 30, 2000
Visit site
Damn, i just saw the 747 map, man it looks cool. It reminds me of that counterstrike map which was a hell of a lot of fun. Well any ideas when its gonna be released ? or what its surroundings are going to be like ?

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
I think the idea was to have it flying.

gfsig3.jpg

HEAD SLAYER GOAT of the Black Hand BMA tribe.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
are you talking about mine??? if so i changed a hell of a lot of things since then. i made brand new textures, no more crappy looking ones, new seats to reduce polys, and i finished the upper first class area. i also put on that raised area on the top of the plane that i had not noticed when i first made it. if you want i can put up some new pics. but then again maybe youre not talking about my map....

btw... im not going to have it flying. also its actually going to be two maps...one for one on one fights which will be in the plane only, and another for team fights that will also include a hangar.....maybe... not sure yet
JB.gif

Agent_Nord

Skilled
Jul 30, 2000
Visit site
Yeah

yeah, its your map johnny boy. i think it will be real cool when finished even cooler if your flying. maybe you could shoot out the doors and the people in the plane could be sucked out. i know its possible something to do with cyclones if your interetsed check out the tut at www.planetunreal.com/unrealed
its somewhere there
let me know if you need any help or anything as well i have only been mapping for a couple of months but im getting the hang of it

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
yeah i know how to blow up doors and have people sucked out....but wouldn't that take away from the whole realism factor?

JB.gif

Mindfish

Professional Victim
Jun 12, 2000
JonnyBoy....

...no, it would be totally real. Like that movie with Steven Seagal. You know the one with the magic F-117 with room for half the Israeli army AND the kitchen sink!

Hehehe... sarcasm is a wonderful thing.

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
That was perfectly real!!!

I mean, all you would need to do is take out the engines...

Oh... Wait a second...

Movies are funny.

Another pointless post.

-------------------------------------------
Stupid People Offend Me.

"The most costly of all follies is to believe passionately in the palpably not true. It is the chief occupation of mankind" -H.L. Mencken

thunderchunky2.gif

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Heh!

I told you that it would be considered a rip off of CS_747, although if you could email it to me I would appreciate looking at it.

Pacman@planetunreal.com if you dont feel like looking at my profile. Thanks JB.

sig.gif

Sometimes I feel like you want me to fail...

Pacman@planetunreal.com

Agent_Nord

Skilled
Jul 30, 2000
Visit site
well actually

Well actually the fact that you could be sucked out would be entierly real if the door is blown off. The change in pressure would pull out people i think it would be cool imagine being able to roll a grenade and blow a door taking a whole entire team out cause eventually the pressure would equal inside the cabin and you could continue fighitng and even shoot people out prefably over a ocean cool. i mean depending on how near you are to the door the amount of pull. far enough away = alive please do it it would be cool also could i be a beat tester please johhny i really like the look of your map

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
The sucking of people (no pun intended) depends on the altitude youre at, I think it starts at 10000ft (corect me if im rong).

So if youre cruising at that hight or higher, it would be unrealistic not to impliment it!

gfsig3.jpg

HEAD SLAYER GOAT of the Black Hand BMA tribe.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
IM NOT COPYING CS DUDE!!!!!! i never even heard of it or looked at it before you showed me those pictures!!! before you told me i thought it was for ut even!! do not fret. if people get mad at me i will tell them to suck it. yeah i can put you on the beta list nord if you want. remember this is infiltration NOT CS.

JB.gif

Mindfish

Professional Victim
Jun 12, 2000
Yeah, but how realistic is a firefight in flight?

The cold war was supposed to be fought in a Cessna... (true story)

Agent_Nord

Skilled
Jul 30, 2000
Visit site
you would be sucked out

like the guy said you wouild be sucked out at 10000 ft but wouldnt it be cool to have that it would make it real and very interesting
by the way my mail address is nord@nacherki.freeserve.co.uk
mail me with the map please as i cant wait to test it