Texture packs...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
I have them Bastard'O. Do you want me to email them to you?

sig01010.jpg

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
Bastard'O, my gmx account seems to messed right now, I keep getting this 500 error. All three files come to a total of about 6 something megs big. I don't use ICQ, since it has too many security holes. I'm sure my email will be working in a little bit.

sig01010.jpg

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
Just sent them

Check your email.

I finally got the page to load up, but half the things on the page were X-ed out. lol. It only does this when I need to send somthing out. Other times it works fine. Oh well.

sig01010.jpg

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Receiving..... 5% complete...

Got them, excellent now I can look at the level in all its textures...

When the editor say "Unable to load blah blah" I just kept on creating texture packs that didn't exist after the forth mis-load I got it to load the level, but as you can imagine 90% of the level was that lovely bubbly default texture... :)

Well as least I was able to see the geometry..

Anyway thanks again dude, just love how quickly problems can be resolved on this forum, almost a 24hr 7 day a week help-line.

Bastard'O

Evil_Joe

Jan 22, 2000
PA
Visit site
Hey B-man those textures are packaged with the inf map pack BTW ;). Thats why I didn't put them up at filesanywhere.

Map and the world maps with you.

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Are they indeed.

Would you know which maps use them, cause I know that I don't have the levels that need those three...

I didn't ever bother to get the map pack myself because I thought I had all the maps anyway...

Obviously not... :(..

Anyway no problems I have them now... Need to chat about your level... I have lots of questions and hopefully some input...

Bastard'O