telefragging

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Discordae

Dec 10, 2000
Hey, does anyone know how to set the number of bots used, from inside the editor? I'm tired of getting telefragged everytime i try to launch a level from within the editor......Thanx in advance

[PiP]Celtan

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes
May 13, 2000
www.pipeline-games.com
yep, that's no prob ... just set the value "InitialBots" to Zero ...
take a look at the topic "Infiltration Revisited" for more details ...

Burn, Baby
vuur1.gif

Discordae

Dec 10, 2000
well bud thanx.....unfortunately i'm not using infiltrationED, but the concept works the same in base UT.......the entry for initial bots is set to four , and it's burried way down near the bottom of the UnrealTournament.INI file......thanx for the heads up

keek

mapper
Nov 7, 2000
The Netherlands
www.phys.uu.nl
What's keeping ya from using InfiltrationEd??? :mad: :D
You COULD just type "killpawns" on the console before "pressing fire to start the game." That will kill all bots and you'll be alone to test that map. When you decide you want some bots to test with type "addbots 4" on the console to add 4 bots (or any other number).

It's a piece of KeeK!