Electrical Transformer Station

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I was watching the movie Seven about a month ago and throught that the electrical transformer station in the background of the final scene would be an interesting idea for a map. There would be lots of cover (behing all the various peices of equipment), and the towers (or one) could have ladders that could be scaled for perched sniping.

Anyway, I made it easy to envision by drawing a picture representation yesterday. Let me know what you think, and if anyone feels they'd like to take the map on to create (one day I will have the time to make my own maps :D).

DarKNesS=.gif

For you, the end is near.

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
It's been a long while since I've done some serious drawing. I go nuts sometimes with a pencil, and I've got the pictures hanging on my walls to prove it. :D

DarKNesS=.gif

For you, the end is near.

bastard_o

Lead Designer
I do exactly the same thing Darkness, that is the type of drawing that is so much better than words, excellent stuff...

Gimme more of those...

Hey Thrash123 got any free textures I could use...

Blends is what I am after or massive surface textures say 1024x1024 giving 16 256x256 images which could be aligned nicely.

Bastard'O