Need good ambient sounds!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HollowPoint

TBuildT mapper
Oct 21, 2000
I'm desparatly looking for good ambient sounds for my forrest map.
I need fighting sounds, shooting, explosions etc.
It must look like if you are in the middle of a massive ground war, e.g Vietnam.

I tryed to use the fighting sounds of
DM-Overlord,they are good but not good enough..it would be very cool if u hear the guns used in INF.

ak.gif

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
ummm...i think these sounds might be the same as overlord...but download dm-tenched or dm-trenchedut that has a lot of fighting sounds in it...

J.B.Signature.jpg

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
they are the same...
well i've never seen a map with other war sounds than those from dm-overlord so i suggest that you either check all the popular mapping pages on PU or you make the sounds on your own...

-reaper was here-

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
Remember the background sounds BP was using when he was talking about Beppo (the part about him being in the trenches)? Those would be perfect. They had a little bit of everything ... gunfire,explosions, screaming. Maybe you should ask him.

INF3.gif

TBuildT Team Mapper