DM-INF-Calamaya BETA

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Dec 18, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
Let me start off by saying very nice map! I can see I am going to spend allot of time with this one. But....The blue spawn point is great but it's a little to easy to pick them off as they are coming out of the chopper. There is no immediate cover for them. Set 2 snipers on ether side and blue doesn't have a chance. The backdrop looks a little odd on my machine also, but that could just be my machine. Like I said I love this map but I think the blue team needs a little more cover. :)

lust7.jpg

Seven Sin<---Click me damnit!

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Overall this is a real good map. It needs some work on the skybox (you'll have to talk to some of the experienced mappers) but it looks like you're in a giant room with the horizon and sky painted on the walls and celing. There's a few ship maps that feel like they are out in the ocean, so it's possible to do (I just have no idea how it's done).

Also, Lust is right about the blue spawnpoint, in play against humans one well placed sniper or grenade launcher and the blue team is toast.

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>

Spectator

Jan 1, 2001
Nice map!

The map is very good, but I agree with Lust, the blue spawn point does need a bit more cover.
Also, I think that the red bots need more work, since they don't seem to move a lot.
Lastly, yes, the "skybox" needs more work, since right now, my guess is that it's just a cube with textures slapped on it.

Spectator

Spectator

Jan 1, 2001
Nice map!

The map is very good, but I agree with Lust, the blue spawn point does need a bit more cover.
Also, I think that the red bots need more work, since they don't seem to move a lot.
Lastly, yes, the "skybox" needs more work, since right now, my guess is that it's just a cube with textures slapped on it.

[Edit: Sorry about that, I think I accidentally pressed some key which created two replies.]

Spectator :rolleyes:

Antedeluge

I survived the flood of 2000 B.C.
Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
Iusuallyplay as blue team, and I don't think they're undercovered. The blue team can run up to the top of the mountain right at the beginning of the round, and there is a nice little bunker up there to hide in. Plus, the elevated position allows you to see most of the map.

Unfortunately, we won't know how it all pans out until we get our hands on 2.85.

If it's stupid, but works, it isn't stupid.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Here's a thought, replace the Chinook with a pair of hueys, with an M2-50 mounted in the door of one of them, so you can have one player provide cover for the others.

uh-1m-29.jpg

If you're playing with one life, the blue team will be out of the chopper and at cover before the red team gets around to them so maybe there's not as much of a problem with cover as I thought.

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>

X

Xpect84Nova

That's a great idea.
Also I really love lighting of this map, awesome.
I would also like to see something so you can get into the towers, but you're probobly already working on that...
This map has now become one of my favorites... :D

smithnwessun

Gravel
Jan 11, 2001
Quebec,Canada
Sorry...

I'm sorry for those who like the map...this map will probaly not for infiltration...i am in a new project and now this map will be part of this project...sorry

smithnwessun

Gravel
Jan 11, 2001
Quebec,Canada
Inf version :)

Yea i could release a inf version latter if the team is agree :)
I still like inf even if im working on somtin esle ...and i will still play inf even if im dead...even if i cant see...even if the earth is destroy...inf is all over ...inf is better than life aeheaheahaehaeheahae :)

i have a web page but it is secret for now hihihihiihihihihi :)