PDA

View Full Version : "NBCRM MISSMATCH"

Jody
21st May 2000, 10:51 AM
I know this is probably a dumb question, but...What does "NBCRM VERSION MISSMATCH" mean????
I keep getting it when I try to join some of the SOB servers. I am running 275 with 413 and most of my maps were downloaded from REAL MAPS...
Another Question on SOB...when I input the password they sent me, the server rejects it and ask for the password again????????

shan
21st May 2000, 02:33 PM
Sounds like you may have an old version of the code BEPPO wrote to allow player controlled cannons. You might try downloading DM-Terrain from us or RealMaps and copy the files that come with it over what you already have in your System directory and see if that fixes it. They are using the Map Packs so that should be the version they are using.

Just an idea.

Shan

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com (http://www.sgservers.com).

Jody
22nd May 2000, 12:16 PM
Thanks Shan, I'll download it from your site...I originally downloaded DM-Terrain & AS-Terrain from Bastard'O's site.
I wonder if I should replace AS-Terrain also?...I'll try DM 1st & if that doesn't work I'll download AS also...Thanks again...you are very helpful on this board and also on your own.