Invitation Thursday Night Infiltration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MC_Cold_Killa'

Jul 9, 2000
I have a group of co-workers that connect to my server every thursday night for UT. Several weeks ago we started playing Infiltration. Anyways, we could use more players. So... Your all invited! We play every thursday night starting at 7:30pm Pacific Standard Time and the server stays up the rest of the night. Hosted via 1Mb DSL on the west coast US of A. Address is 63.226.232.244 also advertised as Thursday Night Infiltration. Sorry i can't keep the server up all week, need the bandwidth for other stuff.

"A good horse is hard to ride, a good bow is hard to use, good men are hard to command"