I need to remove a weapon, and don't know how.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dogboy

Adept
Aug 22, 2000
My buddies want me to start a server, with two simple requests: 1> A player has 2 lives, and 2> GET RID OF THE HK-69! They were quite adamant about the subject. I can do the lives...no problem...but...on some maps the HK-69 sticks around, although I have it removed from the inf configuration. What can I do.

Also, is there a way so that I might be able to play on my own dedicated server?

Tango Yankee. Sierra-Charlie out. /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

[This message was edited by Dogboy on Sep 16, 2000 at 23:28.]

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Check the mod menu. Inf replaces normal UT weapons, so you can just set none of the weapons to the HK69.

----

-MiscMan

Everyone is a hypocrite, except me.

Dogboy

Adept
Aug 22, 2000
Been there done that.

Tried it already...there is something in the map (I guess) that keeps it there.

Come on, God. Answer me. For years I'm asking you why: Why are the innocent dead and the guilty alive? Where is justice, where is punishment? Or have you already answered. Have you already said to the world, here is justice, here is punishment. Here...in me...

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
The problem probably is this.
If the mapper has put the Inf weapons and not the UT weapons in the map, Inf cant replace them.
It only works with the UT gun´s.

So crank up unrealed, and remove them manualy.
I had the same prob, when i frag my self with the HK69 (i realy suck with that gun) or a bot does it, UT crashes back to windows, wich then freezes.
+ i realy hate that gun anyways.

As faar as i know, this is the only solution. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

gfsig.jpg

Dogboy

Adept
Aug 22, 2000
What kind of problems would that cause if I were running a server?

Would others have to re-download the whole map?

Come on, God. Answer me. For years I'm asking you why: Why are the innocent dead and the guilty alive? Where is justice, where is punishment? Or have you already answered. Have you already said to the world, here is justice, here is punishment. Here...in me...