Anybody else enabled multiplayer in 2.82?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Swilly

Dec 8, 2000
Spent a bit of time tweaking the menus and inifiles and managed to get multiplayer(not infiltration.exe,used unrealtourny.exe) working in inf 2.82,only problem is the client side in the game runs at crawling speed, has anyone who knows wot im on about, who's tinkered with it managed to sort this out.

UTProphet

Trial By Fire
Dec 8, 2000
tbf.clanspot.com
why not just wait for 2.85 to come out? Who wants to play Multiplayer 2.8 without the new features? Maybe with bots its all well and good but I'd rather wait for official multi so I can get the goods from INF! :cool:

UTProphet
Jeremy Rosenberg

Gullonefox

TBUILDT Webmaster/Mapper
Nov 27, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
What you got multi play wow, how did you do it m8ty!!! i got 2 pc's and it would be great for me to test my maps!!! any chance you could post how you did it???

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
::cough:: ahem.... did you realize that he's a one-timer?

selina.gif

Robes

Aug 10, 1999
Edinburgh, Scotland
In anycase, if its not a prank then I would say its quite rude to post in the official Infiltration forums about modifying their own MOD.

IMO anyway...

No offence either.

Wild Weasel

Mar 20, 2001
Visit site
Hey NEO, what's the deal with cough, ahem - one timer stuff. I'm like a 4 timer, gonna make fun of me too? You were a 1 timer at one point too. I thought games and mods and stuff like this were supposed to be fun and a good time for all. Your 'snobbish' reply is just plain rude. What's the deal?

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
calm down

notice that neo's post was nearly a month after the original. meaning that since the first post was posted, the author had not posted a single other post.

meaning that the original post is a VERY OBVIOUS TROLL. i believe that's all neo meant.

[EDIT]: whoooo!!!! 200! "wh00t!" and such...

t_cereal.jpg

i pity the fool who don't eat my cereal!

Wild Weasel

Mar 20, 2001
Visit site
My bad

My post didn't seem to go up but I'll try again. I realized what Neo was saying after I had posted it. I wish there was an unpost button. My bad Neo.

=w=