PDA

View Full Version : Lan gaming-need help

MaD187
14th Mar 2001, 10:47 PM
hey anyone can help me ,me and my bro wanna play an as map together like both of us against the world(many bots) but we cant seem to get all the bots to 1 team and we both on the other ,and how do u change teams?
thx
|=-SDi-=|187
shut_down@mac.com

BA Baracus
15th Mar 2001, 01:56 AM
on the game screen uncheck the box that says "Balance Teams" now configure your bots to one team, and set you guys on the other!

http://home1.gte.net/res02js9/t_cereal.jpg
i pity the fool who don't eat my cereal!

MaD187
16th Mar 2001, 05:43 AM
thanks

NoXiD
16th Mar 2001, 09:49 AM
I want me and my m8 to stay on the same team...

The first map is ok, then when moving to the next map, he gets changed to the other team...

The only way round this is for him to diconnect and rejoin on to my team... very annoying..

INF = Top Stuff tho :)

Anyone else have this prob..

And Balanced Teams is off..

SADDAM
16th Mar 2001, 01:35 PM
heya mad, did you get rid of this running.ini error?

cya saddam

Lord_Bunker
16th Mar 2001, 02:27 PM
it's set to force team balance, the default setting, now to fix that you'll have to go to the system directory under your ut directory and find the infiltration.ini. if you open it up in a text editor and look through it you'll find a line that says something like players balance teams = true or something similiar you need to change it to false. it's about a quarter of the way down, it's all broken up into little sections. i'm pasting in the section out of mine so you'll know what to look for and what to change it to.

[Botpack.TeamGamePlus]
bBalanceTeams=True
GoalTeamScore=30.000000
bPlayersBalanceTeams=False(this this it here)
bNoTeamChanges=False
FriendlyFireScale=1.000000
MaxTeams=2
MaxTeamSize=16
FragLimit=30
TimeLimit=0
bMultiWeaponStay=True
bForceRespawn=False
bUseTranslocator=False
MaxCommanders=2
bNoMonsters=True
bHumansOnly=False
bCoopWeaponMode=False
bClassicDeathMessages=False

if your at all uncomfortable i'd suggest making a back up of this file before you make any changes.