"Ouch" screams.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Well, just noticed why I was dying so easily: I had no way to see If I was hit or not.

Well, thus I noticed, then, that the "ouch" screams were took out.

Well, then, I sugest - WANT IT FOR YESTERDAY!!! - that the "ouches" get their way back to INF.

Well, many can say "It´s not real", "it´s not land warrior", "Man ,u suck @$$", "5700P!|) Post" and so, but I really think that U can feel when u´re hit, and in the mid-action U don´t have to look to your Health Bar.

BTW: Pistols still get in aim mode when prone.
New Sniper SMG: P90.
PSG sights are disapearing here, with my GF2Ultra. The same is happening to my old 400Mhz, Voodoo2(12Mb), 128Mb.
So, wazup with them??? All Win98se.

---------------------FYI(for the bugs)-------------------------
*I have 2 Cpus:My brand new Atlon TunderBird 1200, Barracuda# and Samsung(?**) HDs(20Gb each), GF2Ultra(DET 3)( nuff to say), 256Mb 133Mhz Ram, fully over-clockable stuff. 20" screen.
yamaha sound card: better than SBLive at a price of 20 bucks.
R$ ~3500,00
** very good HD. silent, but I don´t even know if it is a Samsung...
# old and better than ever: quick, fast, silent and all good HD: cheap(100 bucks - 40GB, intended for servers in the past. IBM.)

The stuck stuff, no one whats to buy: A COMPAQ(s.hit): P2 400, 128 MB, 12Gb(Big Foot, Quantum!!!!*) Voodoo2(12MB - VOODOO!!!), aka my own server at home. 15" screen. All onboard stuff. Sucks a lot.
that time(1997) R$ +5000,00 -> now: IF R$ 1300,00, very exelent.
*Nowadays I feel like a sucker to have bought this one...

In the LAN, the main "server", It´s almost the same of mines, but
even more powerfull: P4-1500, 256Mb *RAMBUS*(OHHH MAN... we´re rich at all, thx CSers), All Scuzzy stuff(HDs and so)(wrong spelling...) This one has 6 Hds. The cabinet is almost 3 feet tall. And it has more holes than swiss cheese, more "coolers" than a marijuana gang. This all plus a ASDL 1024 Kbps Link. And off course keyboard, screen(17"). Mainboard: dunno, it´s big/ huge/special.
Price of this piece of crap: more than u pay for a good new car.(R$ 10K+, plus some R$ 100,00 link.)
BTW: this computer is not as fast as u might think. The WIN98se start time is the almost (some seconds better) same of my home cpu.

currency: US$ 1,00 == R$ 2,31...(comercial)
== R$ 2,50 (parallel/black stuff)
== R$ ???,??? (tourism)

See it? Then take the glasses -0^0-

Mar 19, 2001
San Diego, CA
I hate not knowing your getting hit. I want my screen flashes back. Think about the realism. In a war situation if you got hit by bullets you would damn well know about it.

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
Seems like in most cases, if I <em>do</em> get hit, I'll be dead from followup shots before I even realize it.

If you see the incoming fire, you'd better haul as<b></b>s to cover whether or not you take a hit. If you don't see it coming, your fuc<b></b>ked anyway.

Speaking along the lines of such ambient battle sounds, I think I'd like to see certain voice commands shouted in a local area rather than transmitted over the radio. Things like "hold up", "go", "incoming", etc. make more sense to be shouted in a local area. That way, if you do hear "incoming" you know that your close enough that you'd better find some cover quick! Hearing it over the radio, you have to look to see who sent the message, and if it has a location tag. Then you have to decide if that location applies to you or not.

Plus, i think it would be really cool to hear shouting on the battlefield along with the already implemented carried sounds.