UT Sounds?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shr|ke

May 30, 2001
Germany
www.madslugs.de
Hi,

I just wondered if anyone knew how to extract the UT Sounds from the uax files that are in the "sound" directory of UT.

I'd love to get the "GodLike!" or the "MonsterKill" sound from the announcer out of it somehow to use it in other games or just in Windows or wherever.

I looked around planetunreal.com but I couldn't really find anything that helped me.

Thanks for all the help in advance :D ´

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Open the sound packages with UnrealEd.
Start Ued and then the sound browers. Open the botpack package, then you can export them to wav

Welcome to PuF

Degroij

Jan 8, 2001
Denmark
Visit site
I'd love to get the "GodLike!" or the "MonsterKill" sound from the announcer out of it somehow to use it in other games or just in Windows or wherever
I can recommend as replacement of the usual windows startup sound :p

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
If you're not familiar with UnrealEd, a very handy and easy-to-use 3rd party tool to extract textures, sounds, music .... is UT-Office. You can get it at http://www.planetunreal.com/unrealtorment

4.jpg