An Admin Slapped Me!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
I was playing a game of Counter-Strike the other night, and me, being the 1337 TMP whore that I am, took out the remainder of the enemy team after my team walked into a hail of bullets. The admin in question was on the Terrorist team. So the next round comes along, and luck would have it I'm the last one alive on my team. Things went pretty smoothly, I popped a terrorist rushing into the tunnels (this was cs_dust BTW) and a couple minutes later I start getting knocked around the map! Losing 5 health every second I was berated by some pissed off spectre, I thought it was the dreaded speed cheat, but I would have died quicker! Turns out the immature, irrisponsible a<b></b>sshole of an admin decided he didn't want me messing with his 1337 score, and gave me a godly pimp slap through a good portion of the round.

Last edited:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
With CS you at least have a choice to find another server, because there are so many out there ...

I'd say : name & list that server & admin so anyone can avoid it in the future or risc it if they're feeling brave/stupid enough ...
It could happen in UT too :(

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
I can give the admins name: "killer Shadow" or something to that effect.