noticed in AS-Gaurdia..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JimJiggleBalls

Feb 22, 2000
Visit site
in AS-Guardia (the one where you blow up a tank at the finish of the lvl) i noticed when the assulters first start, there is a beautiful fogged light. i looked into it from UnrealEd and noticed it was the light making the fog, AND NOT A ZONE. i copied the lights EXACT dimensions but i still cannot get the fog to appear on the lights of mine. does anyone know how to do this? if you could, it WOULD be GREATLY appreciated!

thanks

JimJiggleBalls

Feb 22, 2000
Visit site
alright, great, i figured something out on my one for once on Ued! well, it wasnt to hard.. now that i think about it...
all you have to do is put a Zone Info in the zone you want the fogged lights, but leave the zone info fog alone. just go to the lights and adjust what fog you want there! yeah, i found that out! mwahaha!

Mier

Feb 6, 2000
members.xoom.com
Well, to create fog you'll need to do this:

- Add a ZoneInfo (Classes->Info->ZoneInfo) into your zone.

- Set the ZoneInfo's FogZone property to true. (Zoneinfo->FogZone)

- Now add a light into that zone and set it's properties:

Lighting->VolumeRadius
Lighting->VolumeBrightness

- Rebuild the level and play it.

This should do the trick.

Claude Meyer aka Mier