I'm bac. I'm back

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
I was gone all weakend since friday. and I CANT believe I missed the release of the century.

I JUST got my new 2.855 and all I can say is:
FNp90!!!!! YEAH!!!!

but now all I can cary is that, FvsvN, and a robar... but hey! I like the new weapons animation effects. I think ALL the new weapons should be updated to look as cool and smoothe.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Welcome back I must say I am limited only by screenshots for i can't get this system to run UT at all let alone an enhanced mod like infiltration. Soon I hope to get my box up and running to kick some ass. But I must ask, why onlt a 5-7 and robar?

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
I still pack an M9 with my RC 50 loadout. M9, KaBar, RC 50, and a few frags. I dunno, I just prefer its feel over the FiveseveN. That, and the M9 is the only thing I can afford to carry with my PSG-1 loadout, so I figure I better be damned skilled with it.

I feel like most of the time i'm running around the MP5 now if I'm not trying to snipe or blow the sh<b></b>it outta stuff.

All we need now is the P99, the SOCOM, and a *real* pistols only gametype.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
*real* pistols only gametype

*real* ?
confused.gif

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
I guess I should have said <em>official</em>. A mutator. Something that is enforced server side rather than 'everyone just agrees to use pistols'. Otherwise, there always seems to be some wanker that whips out the M3, mows down the room, and then says "What? I don't have a pistol!".