PDA

View Full Version : I was just thinking..

Chow Yun-Fat
28th May 2001, 06:43 PM
There are no/almost no female skins in any of these realism mods. So I got to thinking why. The US has never really officially had women in combat rolls (i believe that some where in the gulf though) and i know that Israel doesn't care who the hell you are, as long as your a Israeli citizen you can pick up your Uzi and Desert Eagle on your way out the door of combat training. So I was wondering, why aren't there any female skins in InF? Just curious, thats all. I mean I'm not female *checks to make sure* ...nope, not female... but still, I'm a really liberal guy and I'm just thinking "hey, why aren't there?". I'm also curious to hear what other people have to say.

also what do you think about texturing a head like this one's got?

DarkBls
28th May 2001, 07:25 PM
Wel...

The female skin is already planned but a lot of thing is need before that.

long as your a Israeli citizen you can pick up your Uzi and Desert Eagle

UZI and DE ? A jericho and a tavor is more correct I think ;)

About the women place in battle, most elite army team doesn't allow women to be a part of them.
Regular army, yes.

About your sig, please don't upload it each time !!!
Host it somewhere and write a link to it in your profile !

Beagle_One
28th May 2001, 07:49 PM
I don't think female skins are the priority right now. There are a lot more things to be worked on before worrying about adding extra characters.

Originally posted by Chow Yun-Fat
also what do you think about texturing a head like this one's got?

Nope, his large glowing forehead makes a way too easy target even in the dark.:rolleyes: