no place in svrinfo console to control live to dead talk or spectator view mode

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RekL3ss

Masterful..HEH..ya right!?
May 27, 2001
So. Cal. USA
home.pacbell.net
Help! Just installed the new patch 2.85.5 and everything looks and sounds GREAT! However it was said that I could go into the svrinfo button and control whether or not the living talk to the dead and control view to only teammates after killed.
These options dont show up!! only get camos and options to set up for death notification and carcass time.
Also I unintalled STRIKE FORCE because Im a little disappointed in the way it turned out. After uninstall the server console in INF was tweeked funny. All the tabs are screwed.

Anyone else with these probs.. how can I fix?

Thanx
RekL3ss

LCJr.

Apr 14, 2001
Visit site
I would do a total reinstall of UT from scratch if you suspect things are messed up. Install in this order:

UT
436patch
INF2.85
MapPack

Don't know about the server stuff, but did you install the WebAdmin?