PDA

View Full Version : Advertise Inf

mae2050
26th May 2001, 11:01 PM
hey guys to enlarge the INF communtiy PLZ goto http://www.mirc.com , download and install mIRC and connect to the DAL NET servers and join every channel possible and flood it with 3d Boxes advertising INF. My Nick is mae2050 and Im in #crackxp, #betas, #winxp, #windows-net. ALL for windows xp betas

Baelial
26th May 2001, 11:05 PM
I really don't think that this is the way that the community should function. Never in my observations have seen them to be the ones that push the mod as would one push drugs on the street. If someone wants to play INF they will find it themselves, not shoved down their throat with annoying spam.

Wikkan
27th May 2001, 12:00 AM
I agree. I posted a similar thought on the other exact same post by this guy in the General forum. Hope you get the message, this is not a good idea.

the real pacman
27th May 2001, 05:18 AM
I have a better idea! Lets all get drunk and run down the street with out pants down at our ankles!

/me gets the newspaper

*SWAT!*

Stop pissin on the carpet, if you want to act like a child go to daycare, get some fu<b></b>cking maturity into you and then stay a while. Till then get your fu<b></b>cking ass back to Counter-Strike. Perhaps they deem making an ass of yourself appropriate...

*EDIT

I hope this is an apropriate time Wikkan ;)

*/EDIT