My best inf game in a while...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

R-Force

(IF)
Nov 21, 2000
Canada, Quebec, Terrebonne
No, i'm not going to brag about score (i did fine, an average of 40-50 each map), but about how good the teamplay was...

It was so fun ; players sticking in small squads, covering each others, lots of manouvring/flanking, some bait and trap tactics... Most of the players were of similar skills, probably only one really good player (someone called Mr Bob) who was the lethal weapon of his team...

-One red player : (to the blues, responding to someone at the end of a map) Did you use any teamwork?

-Another player: No, they used Mr Bob ;) (The guy had 80+ points while the rest of the players had below 10).

Too bad, i should have taken the notes of all the funny chit chat we had ;)

Another i remember

-Red player (Lord Perrim?) Where are you?

-Red player (they guy who was his squadmate): In the heavens ;)

The cool thing is most players cared to chit chat, some issued orders and were obeyed, some tactics were devised... Seeing several players in a public game do team tactics is a sight to behold ;). At some point we were so used to work in teams that we knew were to be to be helpful to the others...

I just hope tonight i just see a few of the yesterday's guys, it was so fun :D.

Eh, at some point a player (i forgot the name) said he was glad me and another player were in his team... Well, it's quite rare someone notice i'm playing, even rarer when they feel i'm a good teammate... I really hope i can have a game just as good tonight ;).

Last edited: