BrAvEheart: UT??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aFirE_iNsiDE

Lurker
May 12, 2001
Visit site
yo...is their a map or mod out there that lets you brawl it out old school medievil style like braveheart? like have the blue and red team on opposite sides of the field and just ruch each other with 2 handed bastard swords? i think that would be killer! their would have to be a way to edit the AI so that they would know to rush you and not stand around. only swords could be allowed. like an all out melee brawl. then you could add like 100 bots to the game and have a huge fight. damn that would be tight!! if no ones done it yet...i was thinkin of startin it:) but i would need help. so what do you think of my idea? thanx and late

Status
Not open for further replies.