When will i get my avatar

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

unreal junkie

Average
May 15, 2001
Butler, MO
Visit site
Ok i realize that i can go find an avatar from some site or something but i read in the FAQ that the administration would provide on that fits your personality. Do i need to achieve a certain number of posts or just do alot of buttering up hehehe.
:blueflag: :flak:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
No, you read it wrong. It says that you can choose one based on your personality. The standard avatars that we used to be able to choose from are gone and may or may not return. However, you can choose one that fits the parameters and upload it.
These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by the administrator and those that you upload yourself.

If the administrator has provided a set of avatars, and avatars are enabled, you may select an avatar that best describes your personality.

The administrator may also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.