FPS caps at 81 online....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JayX

Lag Master..
Sep 4, 2000
Fake Vegas..
Visit site
For some reason everytime I play online my Frames per second stop at 81 and jus stays there since it wont go any higher. I play the same maps offline and get over 100 almost everytime and nearly every map. Im using dial-up is there any restrictions to FPS when your using dial-up? V-Sync is off so its not that...

AMD "T-Bird" 1.2 ghz
AOpen AK-73 Pro MoBo
256mb pc 133
WD 40 gig 7200rpm ATA 100
Radeon 64mb ddr vivo
Direct X 8..Using d3d in UT
Windows 98 se

apesgrapes

ambidextrous
Mar 19, 2001
gaia
apesgrapes.da.ru
try increasing your netspeed value as this can restrict your fps.

i don't know the connection between the two, only that there is one.

you'll have to judge whether it's worth it, as your ping & packet loss may be affected.

Zaphrod

President of the Universe
Sep 27, 2000
Betelgeuse V
Visit site
Well I wouldn't complain about 81fps, it means you have your netspeed set to 5000 and if your not getting disconnect signals all the time then you connection is good. By default when you select 56k as your connection speed it sets the netspeed at 2600 and you wont get more then 40fps no matter how good your system is.