UT sounds into WaV or Mp3 ????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
Does any one know hoe i can extract the sound files for UT. Like i wanna have Xan telling me im useless and stuff like that i my CD mixes. I know about the UmX decoder(forgive me if the file extension is wrong, im at work right now so i dont got UT :( ) for winamp, but that plays music. But i need a way to get xan voices as a wav or Mp3.

The Lamb

....With The Plan
May 17, 2000
London
www.jester-tek.co.uk
Open up the sound browser in Ued, and you can export the sounds as 11KHz wave files.

Just remember to read the Epic license before you hand distribute anything containing UT sounds. ;)

TwoHardCore

Feb 1, 2000
Calgary, Canada
Open UnrealEd, and then open up a sound file from within the game....there will be all the voice commands used in game and a few others that aren't. Then just export them to .wav format which you can turn into .mp3 with the MMJB (it's free and blows every other Mp3 player away) or whatever software you use.

I know nothign about Ued, and it took me about 1 min to get the sounds out, so I'm sure you can too.

hth

THC