Crimeboss UT Server ?? additions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I noticed stuff downloading before entering this server, but didn't see it in my System directory after it downloaded. I think it was SoldierSkin_Sw and other things. Could someone tell me what downloaded, what it does, where to find it and if it's part of a mod of any sort? Thank you.

SkaarjMaster

Ferd

«]§ß[»
Dec 21, 2000
Argentina
Visit site
Everything you download from UT servers is keeped temporaly in the Unrealtournament/cache folder... there are some cache managers outhere... but there´s a tip. Open the cache.ini file (found in that folder) and you´ll see the list of every file you downloaded from UT.... and then you can rename them and copy them to each folder.

.u -> system
.utx -> textures
.umx -> music
.uax -> sounds
.unr ->maps
.int -> system