Will changing your character reset your stats

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

unreal junkie

Average
May 15, 2001
Butler, MO
Visit site
I know changing your password and name will change your ngworld stats but will changing your character skin affect it.. The reason why i ask is because this certain server i go to wont accept my skaarj hybrid skin that i got from the bonus pack. When i play it shows my character as a default soldier with a green and silver color. All the other servers i have played work with this character.. and i know that particular server uses the bonus pack because ive seen a many kind of robot running around.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Yes not only that it will erase your saved game files so if you've finished the tourney or are half way thru....no more XAN skin:(
:D

Naw just make sure your pw stays the same. The server probably has force default models/skins enabled no biggie:)