inf wont work at all, PLZ HELP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

icee

May 17, 2001
Visit site
ok, i have win2k, and a tnt2.... i recently installed infiltration 2.85 then the 2.85.3 patch looking for some fun. when i click the infiltration shortcut in the start menu it takes awhile to load up, then , depending on what video renderer i have it set on, i either get a black screen with no response(D3D) , or a white screen with response (OpenGL & software). ive done everything in the manual, changed the video thru infiltration.ini, changed resolutions, uninstalle, reinstalled re-patched it to 436, pretty much everything. UT runs fine. I just really need some suggestions on waht to do to get this thing up and running. by the way, ive done everything short of reinstalling UT.... someone please help!!!!!