PDA

View Full Version : Lift triggers

Wanderer
18th Apr 2000, 02:54 AM
I wanna say make the Mover TriggerToggled and have a Trigger outside the door on both tunnels but I'm not entirely sure how this would work out. Especially on the bots end.

Jenkins
18th Apr 2000, 02:58 AM
Me too... we need to check into this all!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

http://www.planetunreal.com/images/bullet2.gif
Jenkins

Claymore
18th Apr 2000, 07:56 AM
I figured out how to biuld a lift, and it works fine, but I would like it to work in an other way as it works now.

I need the lift to go up or down when you enter, and don't go back. when the lift is entered again the lift must go back up again.

In addition it would be cool if the lift automatically goes up or down when somebody wants to use it, but the lift is at the wrong end of the shaft.

I guess I will end up finding it out by myself, cuz that happens most of the time when I ask something around here, but I can at least give it a try.

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Claymore
19th Apr 2000, 08:06 AM
Wow, the two most famous guys on this forum answer me, and they both don't know the answer! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

That part about the two triggers on both sides of the shaft was what I was thinking too, but I was hoping for a bit more specific answer, like how to set all the values of those triggers.

I'll go and spend some time on it.