InfRadio #14 Up and Ready folks...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
For the
Record, I sent BP that Dimmu Borgir Song...Along with the OPETH he played a few weeks ago.

I'm sure jotun would appreciate it.

And BP, it's pronounced , Dim-you, Bor-gear. French for Dark Castle I think.

Darkballs could tell you.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
@*&%

That's two shows in a row that I've missed. This Sunday schedule is killing me...

-Keiichi

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Good Show

Always makes me laugh. Damn BP, your a comedian. Funkstylz was funny too. Too bad he thinks everybody is retarded, but still funny. I want to know if I can DL any of his music. Sounds like he's a better musician than a mapper:) Too bad I missed it, I love smack talking in IRC.
Jaymian

deck

Jan 23, 2001
ROFL

THis was my fav show by far, only because the interview caused my wife to get offended and left me alone to listen, and frag my ass of hours of non-interupted bliss.
Thank You