If you feel ASUS is ruining online gaming read here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I can't believe what they had to stoop to in order to sell cards. To think a company has to do something this low to make a buck. I for one am disgusted by the lengths ASUS went to sell their cards, and damnit I am making it known! I have signed the petition found on the front page of Planetunreal and I signed it with these comments:

"You make me sick ASUS. To think you would have to do something like this to make a buck. I hope each and every one of you genetic blemishes can sleep at night knowing what you willfully did.If no one plays 3D games because of this, you won't make money. Oh that probably got your attention, I mentioned money. This is truly a sad day when a company has to resort to crap like this. You should all be ashamed of yourselves because we are all ashamed of you already."

And every last word of it is true. ASUS is now known as a company that caters to CHEATERS, so don't buy anything from ASUS and hit them where it hurts the most: the pocketbook. After all it all boils down to money so if they don't get ours, they will have to do something about these cheat drivers!

ASUS probably put the U in their name to prevent themselves from looking like an A$$. (Think about that ;))

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
two different purposes, Rap.

Yours is to promote awareness of the petition it seems, as all the initial post had was a copy of the petition, whereas mine is to let people express their opinions on ASUS and why they feel they did this.... yes there can be two threads on the same subject.

Besides, you told me to post it here and Namu agreed so I did. I didn't actually see that thread until AFTER I did this one, then I saw it... oh well, too late now. :)

Anyone else's thoughts on ASUS? I can't imagine any of them to be good thoughts right now..... ;)

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
my thoughts:
asus.jpg

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
That about sums it up :D

Anyone else want to share what they think of ASUS?

MattMacD

May 10, 2001
Andover, UK
I personally don't understand them at all. Why would they make a driver to help people to cheat? It truly does not make sense to me. They are lamers. Plain and simple.