A REALLY good tip for AC2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
for you who play AC2(keiichi). here is a good missile tip:
1st tip:
equp a small missile system with 12 locks max and then equip a support missile system with 4 max launch, an optional lock time reducer, and an FCS w/ 12 locks max.

if you get a full lock on someone (thats 12 locks). fire it to have the enimy bombarded with 20-24 missiles! DAMN! this usualy does a good 2000-4000 dammage and will cause a System error, overheat, and consistant dammage reducing at about 50 per second!

2nd tip:
equip the Octopus rockets and grenade launcher arms.
now: fire and hit w/ the octopus rocket system and the enimy CANT lock on to you. now, start pumeling the enimy w/ the double granade launcher and after every hit, they wont be able to fire or move long enough for you to reload and slam them again.

if you equip these both not only will you be kick ass looking, but you will be a true deathdealer!
now thats what I call a MECH!

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
hmmm...

judging by the 8 views and NO replys, I'm thinking that everyone interested has used my Ideas and compleetely agrees with my tactics.

I must be good.

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
ah... but do you know that the ECM rockets will jam ALL missiles and force the enimy to use stuff like rockets and grenade launchers...

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Maybe either no one cares, or no one has a PS2 with Armored Core 2? :eek: I played the first Armored core for the PSX, and that was a damn fine game. I also played AC2 for bit, and still think the controls for both games suck. But hey, its a console, controls are supposed to suck. :)

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
You know, one of my friends played this game a lot and his tactics came to focus on one thing:

Slamming your enemy with the support missile <em>pod</em>. This is a major OUCHIE.

Typically, no enemy in the game can withstand two direct hits with the support missile pod. Three hits is just about a guaranteed kill. If you can manage to corner an enemy AC, they are utterly f*cked.

Starting from scratch, he climbed the rankings and beat nine-breaker using this technique in a single sitting.

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
yes I know what your talking about. but that takes LUCK to hit a fast moving target. and you only have 4 ammo. My Idea is better for something like 2player mode... where your fighting someone who has intelagence like yourself...