For Saphire Nights

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

]Ui[duo

super kitty alerascaty away!! aye! aye! aye!
Mar 11, 2001
Fort Worth, Texas
Visit site
Im sorry for saying you looked whore.....ish in your cartoon pic :( really am!
here is a card i found thought you might like it. I had to choose a animated one that had a sign that was being screwed into a wall that said "sorry" and at the bottom it said "i screwed up..." but i thought that wouldnt be right so i just got you this one ;)

Retro|PuF

Skilled
Sep 2, 2000
Northwest Indiana, US
www.geocities.com
tomayta, tomahta..... etc.

I know I wasn't part of that original conversation.....but............

if you want to be technical (DeeperShade), then there's a misspelling in your post as well. "Spelt" is incorrect... it should be "spelled"...

But hey - who's counting, right?

/me is just trying to prevent the pot from calling the kettle black... all in fun ;)

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Re: tomayta, tomahta..... etc.

Originally posted by Retro|PuF
I know I wasn't part of that original conversation.....but............

if you want to be technical (DeeperShade), then there's a misspelling in your post as well. "Spelt" is incorrect... it should be "spelled"...

But hey - who's counting, right?

/me is just trying to prevent the pot from calling the kettle black... all in fun ;)

Actually your wrong..

Spelt (spelt) vb. a past tense or past participle of spell.

Oh yeah! 0WNAGE! :D