To settle the peace...On Campers that is...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Limbo

Ma Monkeys been [BuF]'ed!!!!
Apr 25, 2001
I'm too high to see...?!?
Visit site
Did you read that thread 'New Clan...CAMPERS' Needed.

I love it!!! At the risk of starting something similar, my 5$ woth is this.

I think CAMPING is cool. If I get owned because I do it, I love that!!!! I ask for it every time, but it's soo sweet!!!

I think tele-jump-fragging is very COOL. Can't do like some other bods, but I'm learning.

Basically UT is THE Game! Something for everyone, and I try it all!!!

[Sorry hal :D]

REeeE{skullface}

p-REeeE-dictable
Feb 28, 2001
SF, CA
Visit site
I don't know how much this post will settle the peace... :)

a good friend of mine camps. A LOT! as a matter of fact that is all he does. that's ok thou. my skeelz are better now so when he does, I scare him out with the flack cannon and blast him with a combo...every time :) he hates it, sitting up there and taking pot shots at people (bots) that don't know andy better and then I come around the corner"chink" secondary flack...(then) that lovely boinging blue ball and "THUMP" it explodes and so does he.

He can't kill as many camping as I can running around to the congestion points.

happy camping, bring your tent?

and remember to throw the blue balls :)

Reeeeee

Limbo

Ma Monkeys been [BuF]'ed!!!!
Apr 25, 2001
I'm too high to see...?!?
Visit site
MuHAHAHahhA

LOL

It's all good... Me personally, I move now after I kill - Tent and all!!!

Does OK I do, but your right, Frag count is higher generally with BIG GUNZ!!!!

And true to PuF ethos (know I know what it is) I let people spawn. But if they grab a gun, and point it at me from the corner of the Towers, I can shoot them right???