Stats in U2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pabu

A God among mortals
Feb 25, 2001
MN, USA
Visit site
Does anyone know if they are planning to incorporate a stat tracking service like ngWorldStats for U2? I know lots of people dont like the stats, but I enjoy being able to see how I did in a particular game, how I compare to others and to be able to see my personal improvement verified by the statistics. It also gives me a feeling of accomplishment when I am able to achieve new highs. Such as only dying 5 times in a 30 minute match with 8 people per team.

I am pretty sure they wont be using ngWorldStats any longer since they were bought out by MS. But Im keeping my fingers crossed hoping they come up with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.