Fun Links

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
Hey all, I was wondering since the web is quite a boring place at times, it might be fun to collect a lot of links here. Of websites you visit on a semi-regular basis.

I'll kick off with some sites I really like :):

Non-UT:
[*]Astronomy Picture of the Day - nice pictures most of the time.
[*]Dutch TV Schedule - only for dutch TV of course (although the german, english and belgian stations can be checked here too).
[*]Theseus and the Minotaur - only if I am really bored. A number of mazes which get progressivly difficult. I haven't solved the last one, but all the others I beat.

UT-related:
[*]L337 LL4M4$ - these people 0wn, site even gets updated once in a while :).
[*]ClanBase - general fps gaming site for clans, has currently 2 UT CTF tournaments running which I really like. Nice reports on matches and a good source of good demos. Also a source of tons of ladders, which I find less interesting.
[*]Carpe Imperium - my own clansite, gets an update sometimes, and has some nice forums :).

I have some more sites I visit quite regularly, but that would make it a long list. So, anyone else has nice sites which are fun / interesting to read / see in boring times ?

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
OK, you asked for it.

• Planet Unreal Forums (Off Topic) - I'm addicted to this stupid site, I'm there every day!
  • Google.com - Best search engine out there. I go here often looking for various things.
  • 66-40 - This guy (Chuck Missler) is a genius. He is a preacher who is devoted to uncovering all kinds of interesting things about the Bible. He also has some very good arguments against Evolutionists, and lessons for life. I listen to his program almost every day.
  • Anime Turnpike - I like Anime a lot, and this site has a TON of links to all kinds of Anime sites.
  • FreeRoms.com - I never got a real SNES or NES, so this site is where I go to see what I missed.
  • Flipcode.com - I am a programmer by occupation, and a gamer by habit. This site caters to game programers. It has a whole lot of useful info, even though some of it's sections need updates BADLY. It also has a decent forum where I hang out if nothing is happening in PuF.
  • Gameboy.com - This one deserves honorable mention. I don't go offten, but Gameboy is my favorite platform, so I do go every once in a while. Can't wait for GameBoyAdvance.com :D

There you have it. There are others, but those are the main ones.