Bots!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RogueDog

May 1, 2001
duluth MN
Visit site
i understand that most people don't use bots with INF, but my connection isn't too stable with any UT games for some reason, it works fine for counterstrike and day of defeat, but nothing with UT works online, so i use bots. in the older versions, there was a way to turn off "stand off mode" i think it was called, but now i can't find it, and it's really annoying trying to get the bots to move around and fight unless they're on my team. sorry if someone else posted this before, but please feel pity for my terrible modem and help me with my bots issue. *wipes tears away* sorry, i just needed to whine.