POLL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cobby

Nov 24, 1999
Hoffman Est, IL
Visit site
I do and don't like it ;-)

Things I like are from a moderators standpoint. Having to register *may* help keep lamers out (Can't wait to see how this goes on a certain other Planet site that shall remain nameless - mwahahaha) IP logging is kewl. Editing msg's is kewl.

I miss seing all the threads at a glance though. That was a big help to me as a moderator.

Give this one time... I am sure it will grown on us

By thw way...How do I add those stupid lil icons inside a message?

------------------
Dare to Dream

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
The old format was more practical and it loaded faster. I dislike UBB very much, just a bunch of flashy un-needed garbage IMHO. (Not dissing the design, just saying it is pointless eye candy, I feel like I'm playing Nerf Blast arena with all these fruity colors)

S

Stallion

What icons would are you talking about? The smileys? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/redface.gif

------------------
Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral/PlanetUnreal

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
There's always gotta be some conservatives around! I bet Adam told God that he liked it better before Eve was around because everything was so peaceful. (Then God leaned down and whispered something in Adam's ear, and then, they say, a funny feeling came over him).

drumber

Nov 10, 1999
North Hollywood, Ca., USA
I kind of liked being able to see all the posts in one list before but I'll probably get used to this. Only problem so far is I don't see any posts from RW and I need to know how many fps he gets on his Voodoo 3 3000 at 1024x768.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
LOL! Yeah this forum aint official until R-dub posts his fps and his specs!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

------------------
LiquiD_SiN
If you have a problem with or find anything disturbing with the preceding post, please feel free to click here.

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 11-10-1999).]

W

wep

i like it. if you're gonna do a BB you have to go with UBB. all the other forums i've seen that aren't BB, stink in my most humble of opinions.

what i do gripe about is the fact that i can't enter the contest, simply because i'm not from america or canada. that really bites.

------------------
WeP
<A HREF="http://"http://welcome.to/wep"" TARGET=_blank>http://welcome.to/wep</A>

O

OFUpYours

Adam was a wuss...and his edification complex (or lack of) caused all of our problems...but I guess if it wasnt him....then it would have been somebody else

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
Now, just a minute there, ol' buddy, Eve was the one initially deceived, but I'm sure Adam was just doing what she wanted, just so he could "get some"!
"Hey, Big Guy", said Eve to Adam,"Do ya wanna mess around?"
"Ya, ya, ya, ya," pants Adam like an eager little puppy.
"Why dontcha have a bite of this tasty little fruit I found, it made me feel kinda frisky".
Adam says "No, let's do it now, lemme do it, lemme do it!"
"Hold on there Big Fella," says Eve,"I just want you to taste this first."
"Oh, alright," Adam gave in, and wolfs down the whole thing. "There, satisfied?.....Hey, you're naked!"

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
icon10.gif

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
everything was going fine until I entered this section , the big pictur of the guy diving seems to have pushed everything to one side.......

bullet2.gif

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no Evil , for The meanest motherf**kers in the valley,Are on my team...