Jeez UT is really starting to PISS ME OFF!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

falcon622

Feb 10, 2000
Visit site
Now i've just been playing UT about 20 mins ago, and I'm still really fu(ken pissed off. If I could ask the UT developers something, i'd ask them this:

1. How come the bots have a higher firing rate than you do?
2. Why do the bots always take more damage than a player?
3. Why do the bots always have pinpoint firing accuracy?
4. How come the bots always have the shield belt?
5. Why are the bots on your team (like in CTF or domination) totally dumber than the other team? (you know the saying, 'The grass is always greener at the other side of the fence')
6. What is it with the mouse? You walk around ok, but when you find the action, your mouse is always less sensitive? Against the bots today I was banging the mouse aginst the side of the keyboard. Thats how bad it got. I have my gui mouse speed half way, and my mouse sensitivity up to 7.
7. Why are all the levels way too dark to see? You'd be stuttering around in the dark then suddenly get killed by 'Mr Invisible'
8. Can't the bots get splash damage or something?
9. How come the ping on the game browser is always lower than it actually is on the game?

------------------
## THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE END OF MY MESSAGE! ##