HELP! Constant ZOOM IN...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

blindrocket

Dec 11, 1999
welcome.to
Please help me. Ive been playing like mad all day. And somehow, I don't know what I hit, but the screen is constantly zoomed in all the time now. It is very very hard to play while being zoomed into the walls all the time! I have tried searching the forums for a solution and can come up with nothing. I have also tried to push almost every button on the keyboard and nothing seems to unzoom me. Please help me. Thanks.

phishedNET

Sounds like it has to do with POV (point of view). Search the forums for "POV" and you should find something. Best of luck to ya.

bullet2.gif

[PuF]Rezz
Quasimodo's Lair
I alone hear his tortured screams!! Screamy noises!! Eeeeek!

blindrocket

Dec 11, 1999
welcome.to
Thanks for the help. I did a uninstall and reinstall...it fixed it...I was hoping to fix it without doing that but oh well. I think my problem started when I installed the enhanced sniper mod...what a poopy ordeal.

bullet2.gif

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"

blindrocket