PDA

View Full Version : Where to find animated crosshairs?

Sam_The_Man
28th Apr 2001, 12:39 PM
I've reinstalled UT, and tried to get the animated crosshairs. Unfortunately, the link in the original thread, 'Animated crosshairs... shown here FINALLY!' (IIRC), doesn't seem to work.

Does anyone have a better link to the animated crosshairs?

Swedix
28th Apr 2001, 01:17 PM
Maybe it's this crosshairs you're looking for.
See the attached file.

Raden
28th Apr 2001, 05:33 PM
That crosshair pack rules... but I like the third animated crosshair (the rotating circles with the dot in it.)

Can someone make that static so it doesn't move? It's very distracting. I like that design but if someone could make it static with the dot in it, I would appreciate it much. Thanks :D

Sam_The_Man
29th Apr 2001, 03:40 AM
Thanks Swedix.

The Lamb
29th Apr 2001, 12:28 PM
And also here ;)
|
|
|
V

Angel of Dath
29th Apr 2001, 02:21 PM
i 'made' one for ya nightmare, took me at least a few seconds of hard work:o
hope it was what u wanted, and also hope the rene wont kick my ass for doing it without asking him first:D

AgentQ
29th Apr 2001, 10:01 PM
Is there any way to get more than 20 crosshairs? I tried puting more in my user.ini file, but it just says there are 20 and only lets me choose from the first 20.

Raden
30th Apr 2001, 01:03 AM
Thanks Angel of Death I downloaded it and I'll try it out tomorrow. Getting late.....

AgentQ, try adding them and putting the "Crosshaircount" at a number greater than 20. If it still doesn't work then yer SOL, because I think there is a 20-crosshair limit on UT. I'm not sure about it though.

Nevroticur
30th Apr 2001, 01:44 AM
Nope... cannot have more than 20 crosshairs at once... Limit in UT, but mabe someone smart enough could make a fix/mod for it... anyone...

F}{ZaGhost}{F
1st May 2001, 01:59 PM
I really need to pop in on theis forum more often....

I have the EG! animated and a couple of others on my site now...

The Lamb
1st May 2001, 04:32 PM
I'm not sure, but the 20 XHair limit may be hard-coded.