How does TEAM work?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bad Empee

Bad MuthaPhuckah
Mar 10, 2001
Visit site
I have a question about the team setup in Infiltration. How do I play with the teams i have set up? I have made a couple of teams but have no idea how to use them. HELP!

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Bad Empee:

You're new to these forums, so I'd like to say: "Welcome. I hope you find this place to be a good community, and you enjoy yourself while here."

Just for future reference though, I have moved your thread to the Troubleshooting section of the forum, as it deals with questions about game setup and general troubleshooting issues. Please be aware of the various areas of the forum, and post your new topics in the proper area. No biggie though. :D

----------

Regarding your question; what do you mean by team setup? Are we talking single-player with bots, or online/network play?