Hey ladys this ones for you!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Social Distortion

From the shodows come my bullets *splat*
Apr 12, 2001
San Francisco CA
Visit site
I have noticed alot of ladys actually playing more INF as diehards now, my suggestion is small, and the ladys might not evan care, but why not have a lady charachter. There are ladys allowed to fight in todays militarys all over the world, so why not at least one for our lady fighters here. I think this might help in keeping our lady INF fighters here in our comunity longer.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
I would be agree with you by the meaning and the goal of your post, but as I know women are not allowed in most elite military team... (I speak for the french army)
It think it is the same for a lot of big country army.

alot of ladys actually playing more INF as diehards now

Who ?? I though we were only guys around there ;)

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
But guys, who cares whether women are currently allowed in the elite military forces of most countries right now. This wouldn't effect gameplay in any way, and who's to say that those regulations have any real reason other than the general lack of women in the military as a whole.

I don't want to start a "women in the military" debate, but I do see a need to accomodate the women who play this game with a choice of female characters.

I'm all for this idea (even though I know no female INF players), and have been expecting something like this for a while.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
Well...

For the people who weren't here "Back in the Day" this topic has been brought up before and Warren assured everyone that Female Models would be a part of Infiltration, although not in the near future. And they still probably won't be for a while. But I'm looking forward to seeing some Women online.

Nerf Herder

The Scruffy Looking Man
Apr 22, 2001
San Dimas Highschool
Visit site
The russian military allowed women to serve in the military. I'm not sure if it holds true today. Also as has been mentioned before INF isn't all about SpecOps. It has to do with grunts too. If it was all SpecOps we'd get all kinds of cool new gadgets like Master Key shotgun mounts on the M4s and Colt commandos and M60E3s and the like.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I suggested female models in the old forums months ago. I'm certain they will be added, but I doubt they are high on the "to do" list.

And yes, I'm sure woman do play Infiltration and they deserve a female skin.

Dangerous10K

Armed and as always Dangerous
Nov 26, 2000
i know two women that play infiltration online

ambrosia hmsa
and another female i dont remember her name

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Girls models??? Only if they look like these:
ps: if this offens u, just ask to a moderator to erase it.

For the addicted *CENSORED*

One of our VJs(MTV-BR) *CENSORED*

and finally these 2 are just in my sig. But I nedeed to cut they´re boobs out, for ya kiddies...(download)

*CENSORED*

I don´t want to be an *******, u know: we, here, talking about girls, and so and then I post a bunch o playmates fo ya. They´re just what could be some models of the Female model of INF. There is nothing more in between.
As I said in the beggining: if u dont like this, just ask a moderator to edit/erase it.(this is the edition I did).

Last edited by a moderator:

Social Distortion

From the shodows come my bullets *splat*
Apr 12, 2001
San Francisco CA
Visit site
not always so but it is few.

isreali army I believe allows there woman to fight and I will research to see if there are others. Evan so its getting close to woman haveing the right to enter combat. In the United States military woman are trained in combat skills because alot of there jobs come close to combat areas. example pilots and field headquarters units.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
The Shakken's Post give to this thread another point of view.

INF is not only about specOps, but regular army too.

So a female skin for INF is a need !

Nihilizst

Passive-Aggressive
Sep 8, 2000
They must be in the horizon...I should like to see a female INF model no less realistic than the males. Fringes aside, why not. :p

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
*SKIP TO BOTTOM OF POST* and then read the rest of it.

Hmmm, in SoF the female modles are slimer, giving more speed and harder to hit, but wemon may not be able to lift the RC50, don't get me wrong, I'm just suggesting this for game play purposes, in RL 99% of the wemon could do all of what men can, but, a new skin works well too, without the new modle, etc....