Default GameType = TournDM, should be CTF (?)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LongDuck

Jan 23, 2000
USA
Okay, I have my CTF map mostly built, and the flags are in place and colored properly, the level is called "CTF-LongDuck" and I can find it in my UT in-game browser and it starts and runs just fine outside of Ued. Problem is, when I play-test the game from Ued, it defaults to gametype Tournament-DM, and the flags are gone.

If I'm running it from Ued to test it, I have to escape back to the UT main menu, choose Start New Practice Session, then choose the CTF-LongDuck map, and then it works fine.

Any hints?

I know it's somewhere in the (F6) LevelInfo section, but I don't know where and I've been looking for days. Any help appreciated, TIA,

Lockheed

Apr 12, 2000
home.att.net
Go into your Level Properties-->LevelInfo-->DefaultGameType (right under Brightness) then go to the classes menu and select info-->GameInfo-->TournamentGameInfo-->DeathmatchPlus-->TeamGameInfo-->CTFGame
Now, go back to your DefaultGameType and select "Use" while CTFGame is highlighted and that should work. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Lockheed