NVidia drivers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mohamz

Super SAIYA-JIN
Oct 10, 2000
Earth!
Visit site
Hi all,

can anybody please tell me what's the difference between the different NVidia drivers:
5.xx 6.xx 7.xx 10.xx 11.xx 12.xx ?

And which version is better for the GeForce2MX(LeadTek).

Thanks in advance,

Mohamed

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
I suggest you go Here and read for yourself about the drivers.
And no one can tell you what drivers is best for your system. If you ask 50 people you will have 50 different answers.
You have to test for your self. But I don't think you will see big differences between most of the drivers. Some may just suck on your system, while other runs fine.

Miracle

is Chrome{SoLo}
Mar 16, 2001
Kentucky...hehe yep
Visit site
I have quite a bit of information that I have objtained for drivers having tried them all on different stuff and systems...ie win98se, ME....And another thing that is very important is the version of dx you are running. Now I now this doesn't make sense but here goes...for directx 7.0(a) the fastest are the 6.31's 6.34's 6.47's. I currently use the 6.34's...If you have directx8.0(a) then you must either try the 10.80's 11.00's or 12.00's. I have seen that the 11.00's are the fastest. Stay away from 7.xx's...and make sure you get the coolbits reg hack to disable vsync and fsaa...Right now on my rig I get an avg of 120+ fps on any board...hope this helps