Milkshape exports to UT has problems!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SamMaster

Master of the Super Weapons
I posted this in the milkshape forum:

I made a few models. They all look clean. When I export them in Unreal format and then import the in UT, there's the following message:

--------------------lsr--------------------
Analyzing...
Parsing lsr
Mesh LOD processing: lsrMesh
General protection fault!

History: UTextureFactory::FactoryCreate <- UFactory::StaticImportObject <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (TEXTURE IMPORT NAME=lsrSkin FILE=TEXTURES\lsr.PCX GROUP=Skins LODSET=2) <- FScriptCompiler::processCompilerDirective <- Directive <- FScriptCompiler::CompileDeclaration <- FScriptCompiler::CompileStatement <- FirstPass <- TryCompile <- FScriptCompiler::CompileScript <- (Class lsr.lsr, Pass 0, Line 29) <- MakeScript <- MakeScript <- MakeScript <- MakeScript <- MakeScript <- MakeScript <- DoScripts <- UEditorEngine::MakeScripts <- UMakeCommandlet::Main

Exiting due to error

Just in case some would know... I have also a compressed file with my class that imports the model along with everything else so testing is easier. E-mail me to SamMaster@excite.com if you want it.

Thanks for you time.