infiltration wont unzip?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tflash5

Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
Help!

I've downloaded the split umod files for infiltration.. But once I go to unzip to install.. I cant get them all to unzip correctly.. winzip asks me to put in the next disk.. of course.. they are not on disks.. but on my harddrive!! No problems with all the other umods I have tried.. any suggestions? Thank you!

tflash5

Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
tried the reboot.... no luck

Yes.. I did try to reboot.. still get that insert next disk message.. Looking like I am going to have to download the HUGE none split umod version.. Ahh if only I lived closer to civillization so I could have isdl or cable...

Special Ops

Apr 27, 2001
New Zealnd, Nelson
Visit site
Help also

I have had the same problem with the download but witch on did you do 2.8 or 2.85. I was wondering if you found out what to do that you could help me. And if you did the big download did it work thanks.