Impressive pic of unreal Warfare editor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
OMFG that is tight as hell, i can't wait to start mapping for unreal warfare...i have some large terrain ideas that could be hella tight

aspie

It's all good baby.
Feb 24, 2001
Australia
it will probably have a geometry deformation option which you can toggle. so that if you drag a vertice all the others will follow it (like extruding a brush) this would make the land around natural and only require a couple of vertices to be manipulated.

have you guys seen the editor for battlezone 2, now that's a good example of how the ued terrain editor should be. oh and if you don't have the game go and buy it. it's only $20 and is worth 3-4 times that amount.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Originally posted by aspie
it will probably have a geometry deformation option which you can toggle. so that if you drag a vertice all the others will follow it (like extruding a brush) this would make the land around natural and only require a couple of vertices to be manipulated.

have you guys seen the editor for battlezone 2, now that's a good example of how the ued terrain editor should be. oh and if you don't have the game go and buy it. it's only $20 and is worth 3-4 times that amount.

I agree

X

Soul on Ice
Apr 24, 2000
ON,CA
yeah i want to use that sucker myself specialy those hardware brushes, yum

terrain shouldn't be too hard a lil worse than dark reign 2 for making terrain but not much harder since it has soft select

and they added extrude!

Zaphrod

President of the Universe
Sep 27, 2000
Betelgeuse V
Visit site
That pic is enough to make me want to buy stock in Epic. The terrain is beautiful. Is it going to require hardware brushes to create terrain like that and is milkshape going to be able to handle it or do we need to spend $3k on 3DSmax.

Tarquin, can you start working on a hardware brush builder now so its ready in time? :)