Lamp-Shade

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
heh......

ive never heard you before, so i couldnt say anything about we two sounding like eachother *takes bite of golden crisp* ...........................................................................

"But maybe there was a secret goverment cover up involving the creation of two people who would revolutionize the way other people think therefore invilving the costal balance of thaughts, bringing prospertity, and hapiness.
These two people would be named Dan, they would live in the country of the mixed people................
one would be in a clan
the other would a loner
and both would save the world
but one thing that neither of them know, is that they are to meet, on an INF forum................"

Hey, that would make a pretty cool movie eh grim? :D :D

A-Brother-Grimm

Mar 9, 2001
hehehe
Well, hearing myself recorded on computer and hearing your incoherent babble on INF radio, I can say that we sound quite similar